Bobby Maximus joins me today, I am pumped to have him here. Bobby Maximus is one of the most influential fitness authorities out there. He’s the creator of The Maximus Gym and the director of Project Maximus. Bobby is a former UFC Fighter and BJJ World Champion, as well as a police officer, a teacher and more, earlier in life.
Bobby is also a father, a husband and an author, so I am sure so many of you can find something that resonates! You can check out his newest book, The Maximus Body at www.MaximusBody.com.
“500 shitty workouts over 25 years is better than no workouts at all.”BOBBY MAXIMUS
Just like me, Bobby talks a lot about how true transformation is not just surface level. Breaking through the barriers, getting in the right mindset and discovering your value proposition is key to finding that long-term success.
Bobby shares with us how he helps his clients crack the fitness code and more:
- Insight into his past careers and how they’ve fueled his success today
- How his English Lit degree connects him with Men’s Health
- Why consistency is more important than intensity
- Why a “garbage” workout is still impactful
- Bobby’s simplest + most effective workouts
- The value of bodyweight workouts
- Becoming a better person because of your workouts
- His journey through fatherhood + parenthood
- Cheat days vs. living in the moment
Grab your notebook, grab a pen, and jot down all of the golden nuggets that Bobby shares with us.
The Maximus Podcast, hosted by Bobby Maximus and Joe Cebula, teaches people how to become better in every aspect of their lives using fitness as a vehicle. Tune into Bobby’s Podcast here!
Are you ready for more? Follow me on Instagram! You can find me at @devan.kline
Listen in to the full episode below: