It’s time for a little Trainer Talk! I sit down over Instagram live and chat with Becky Patterson. Becky Patterson is the co-owner of Burn Boot Camp Tallahassee and the head trainer! We take audience questions, I ask her some questions and Becky’s asks me some questions, too!
Becky currently lives in Tallahassee, FL but most recently moved from Cincinnati, OH where she was a mixologist and trainer in the restaurant industry. She was then introduced to Burn Boot Camp, where she excitedly found her “calling.”
Through our rapid-fire questions, we find out that Becky is an expert when it comes to shoes for our floating floor and she knows how to bring the FUN!
I grill Becky, here are just some of the things we chat about:
- What she did prior to owning a Burn Boot Camp
- Her MOST memorable athletic event
- How sports taught her so much about leadership
- Becky’s favorite shoe for our floating floor (I talked about this recently too: Episode 46)
- Her first Burn Boot Camp experience
- Becky’s circle of support and what she’s been up to during quarantine
- How to conquer the double under by Becky
But, Becky also grills me! Here is what I share with you:
- My entrepreneurial DNA and other ventures I have up in the air
- A little bit about how I program for camps
- How to conquer the double under by Devan – also, check out my man Drew crushing his double-unders here
We have a lot of fun and Becky is a powerhouse trainer, owner and leader. I am so happy to call her a leader in #BurnNation! Be sure to head over to Instagram and give Becky a follow!
NEW SEGMENT ALERT: DJ’s CORNER
⭐️ Join DJ, Devan and Morgan’s super sidekick as she adds her take on mom-life, social media, hot trends, fitness and more after each episode ⭐️
Go DJ, That’s My DJ: Social Media Cleansing
It’s time to choose who you follow on social media. If someone you’re following on social media doesn’t fill you up with joy, it’s time to hit the unfollow button.
Find people who motivate you and inspire you by how they act and who they are, more so than just by what they post.