Join Devan Kline for a question and answer session on Instagram live. Devan hopped on and the Instagram audience chimed in with their questions about any and everything!
I chit-chat with you about lots of things:
- We talk about coming back from Covid-19
- Morgan’s maternity leave and when she will rejoin us
- When my next tour will be taking place
- Why you’re overcomplicating nutrition
- How I set a framework my ideal day and schedule
- Why you need to find the “thing” that works for you and why I will never give you a schedule
- My favorite evening tea and what I drink in the morning
- Why I believe science is right when it comes to calories in vs. calories out
- When does nutrition composition come into place
- Done-for-you is actually done-to-you
- Why small wins matter and why you need to start at step 1
Are you interested in finding more from Devan Kline? Here are some recent blogs and podcasts:
“It is what it is, I can’t go back and change the past now!” – I know you’ve had this thought at least once in your life. We all have. You’re not a victim of your past. You’re a volunteer.
I want you to set goals that are BIG. You are setting your goals too low. The hard fact is that you’ve got to get out of your comfort zone. Belief leads to momentum, momentum leads to results, results lead to more potential. It’s time to take control of your life. We are transcending fitness and translate into other areas of your life.
Calling all moms! Especially those moms who are breastfeeding. DJ talks about having to add calories and water to her intake when she was heading down her weight loss journey! Listen in to hear how DJ hit her goals while breastfeeding and mommin’!
You can view DJ’s journey through Commit2Fit here!
Hang out with DJ on Instagram – @diamelen
Have you been enjoying hearing multiple episodes per week? Be sure to rate and review! Ready for more inspiration and motivation? Find me on Instagram: @devan.kline
Leave a Reply