What do Arnold Schwarzenegger, Oprah Winfrey, you and I have in common? WE CAN ALL OVERCOME OUR PAST, and some of us have. If you haven’t you will. And when you do, you will achieve your audacious goals and your big ass dreams.
Today, I urge you to remember this: Your past does not define you. I’ve experienced a lot of trauma, mostly throughout my childhood and teen years.
At 32 years old, I can see that my past, those negative experiences, do not define me. Instead, they drive me to be the person I am today.
The question I am asking you is not ARE you going to be somewhere in 5 years, but WHERE will you be in the next five years. Time will pass regardless of what you do, so be sure to choose wisely.
Here are some things I want you to remember:
- You gut instinct should hold the most weight
- You are what you continually speak
- Your energy unlocks your potential power
- Unlock your energy by putting forward an enchanted vision of your life
- Set your goals based on what hasn’t been done
- Take time to DREAM BIG, and you can unlock a new level of confidence
- Failing at a big goal is a more significant achievement than completing a small goal, so play big
Arnold Schwarzenegger was told that he would not succeed in Hollywood because of his accent, his large muscular build. Sure enough, his ambition to push forward regardless of his limitations led him to be not only a successful bodybuilder and actor but also the Governor of California at one point in time. Because he knew his limitations though did not let them stop him, he was able to succeed. You too can harness your limitations and blast through those to achieve your audacious goals and big ass dreams!
My promise to you is this: I will always push you. I will always challenge you. I want you to crush goals that you never thought were possible.
Remember, it’s important to know how to SET GREAT GOALS. I talk about that here, check it out!